Dubai Best Properties

9 Reasons why Aras Residence is one of the best projects in 2021!

term

According to readings from the most prominent real estate marketing sites, the Aras Residence project was considered one of the top five projects “on the map" that was launched in the first six months of 2021.

The Aras Residence project was chosen as one of the top 5 since it achieved all the main criteria that the investor and the buyer look at when choosing a property, which are:

  • Location: The project is located in the Majan area and close to all strategic areas in Dubai on Mohammed bin Zayed Road. You can easily reach Al Barari area on foot, and reach IMG World within 4 minutes. The project is also 8 minutes away from Global Village, 15 minutes from Downtown Dubai, and 20 minutes from Dubai Marina.
  • High-End Finishes: All the interior finishing operations of the residential units in the Aras Residence project were carried out according to the highest engineering standards using the finest types of materials under careful implementation and supervision.
  • Spacious Spaces: The project is characterized by its spacious spaces to suit all individuals and families. It consists of 96 housing units starting from studios, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedrooms, and a single apartment of 3 Bedrooms. In addition, the area of the unit itself is varied to suit all purchasing capabilities.
  • Construction Works: So far, more than 65% of the project has been completed and work is still going on with the aim of delivering the project on time before November 2021, as the first floor has been completely finished so that those wishing to own and buy can inspect all types of housing units on the ground.
  • Handover Date: This is one of the most important features of the project where the buyer pays 30% of the value of the unit up front and gets the key after 4 months. The remaining 70% is paid in installments over five years.
  • Method of payment: The project provides flexible payment plans that start with a down payment of 10% only, which is a unique opportunity and an attractive price to own a property in addition to payment facilities that extend over 5 years after handover.
  • The lowest fee service: The developer offers 10 dirhams per foot as an annual service fee for the residential building.
  • Investment return: Aras Group offers a guaranteed return on investment ranging between 5-7% annually within the real estate management by the developer.
  • Residential amenities: The project includes many amenities and high-level services to provide the residents with everything they need, including an outdoor swimming pool, gym, children's play area, 24-hour security, private parking, and much more in a way that allows residents to live in luxury and enjoy their privacy.
  • Share

Previous Post

All you need to know about Majan area

Related Posts

mall in dubai

9 Reasons why Aras Residence is one of the best projects in 2021!

According to readings from the most prominent real estate marketing...

Inquire about your property today

Want to accelerate your real estate career? Join us for a fulfilling career.