All you need to know about Majan area
If you are looking to move to Dubai or looking for somewhere new in the city, choose Majan Area it is a good choice. Majan is a new area located in Dubai Land and it is accessible by main Dubai highways that makes its location convenient for residents to get to and from the main key points in the city.
Therefore, now you have decided where to go, you will need some tips on what to do. Here is our handy guide to help you out.
Majan is a mixed-use development, which is primarily located in Dubai Land that covers around 15.6 million square feet. It is considered to be a downtown of Dubai Land if once totally completed. It will comprise of 32 percent for residential apartments, 44 percent for retail and entertainment, and 24 percent for commercial units. There will be also a total of 150 buildings within the area.
- Enjoy non-stop entertainment at IMG Worlds of Adventure Dubai's largest indoor theme park for a full day of excitement for adventure seekers of all ages. There are also plenty of places to dine and shop. This is the perfect place to unlock your imagination and have fun like never before.
- Looking for a family destination for culture, shopping, and entertainment, you will find all that you need in Global Village. It hosts various brands and businesses from across the world to engage the people, and it is certainly one of the best things to do in Global Village Dubai. You will enjoy visiting different countries from all over the globe will have their pavilions at Global Village Dubai. These pavilions display the history, culture, heritage, and art of respective countries. Along with retail shopping, Global Village has enough options to keep its visitors engaged and entertained. There are street artists and other entertainment options for families and kids.
Proximity to landmarks:
- Dubai Butterfly Garden – 10 Mins
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary – 15 Mins
- Dragon Mart – 15 Mins
- Dubai Autodrome – 15 Mins
- Ski Dubai – 18 Mins
- Dubai International Airport – 20 Mins
- Burj Khalifa – 20 Mins
- Jumeirah Beach – 25 Mins
Dine, shop, and treat yourself:
- All you need is in one place Majan area, you don’t need to go far then you are staying to dine. In the Majan area you will find all kinds of restaurants and cafes such as Terracotta café and restaurant, Costa coffee, MSK patisserie and café, The farm restaurant, Zaya hideout, Third-wave dubai, J5 restaurant, Tea Tree, and Coco and orchid.
- Looking to shop for the grocery, you will find in every place you are staying in Majan a supermarket to enjoy shopping all your needs without driving outside Majan such as Quick supermarket, Carrefour market, Burj Safa Supermarket, Allday supermarket –Mizin, Grandiose Supermarket and many more. In addition, you will find Aldar Butchery & Grill specialized in the freshest and highest quality meat products.
- Want to get branded clothes, footwear and accessories no need to go to the heart of Dubai because in Remal Mall and Majan Shopping Complex you will find a vast range of shopping options with a diversified range of shops in one shopping center. From men’s, women’s and children’s fashion to electronics, home furnishing to sportswear, bikes to cars, no matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find it here.
- Make time for yourself, pamper yourself in any of the luxury saloons in the Majan area, to get respite from a stressful routine, and experience a relaxing, stress-relief, and rejuvenating time. In Majan there are many saloons for men and women offering different treatments as Way Out Beauty Salon, The1978 salon, The white lily ladies beauty salon, Aroushi beauty salon, Olive gents salon, Zava gents salon, and more will open soon.
If you are a family staying in Majan area, you will be thinking about sending them a school or university near your area so they do not lose their time in traffic every time in going and coming back. If this is what are you looking for then you will find:
Dubai International Academic City is only 13 mins and it aims to provide a common ground for schools, colleges, and universities. DIAC is the largest free zone in the world solely dedicated to educational institutes.
Of course, if you are willing to live and stay in Majan Area, you will need other services such as laundry, pharmacy, Play Park, mosques, gym, and fitness center. So do not worry everything is around you to enjoy staying in a
private and family
life community in Majan.